Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sister!!



Happy Birthday going out to my long,long,long time friend and sister!I have known my sister Mamie,or better known to some as David Dust,for about 15 years now. She is the one that got me watching all these reality shows. After reading his blog of the recaps,and laughing my ass off,I just had to start tuning in to see these shows. And boy,have we had some good times! From drunken road trips,to all you can eat buffets,to trips to New York for Bunny sightings,I have enjoyed every minute. It has been wonderful knowing you girl-you bring such laughter and comic relief and special friendship to my life and love ya for it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! In your honor I give you beef and drag!

XOXOXOX-
Maddie

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRANNY!!!

    Maddie, please tell me that's REALLY you and My tranny in that picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear Maddie.

    Here's to many, many more good times... starting with our camping trip next month!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-I guess you'll never know!All I'll say is we are just crazy enough to do that though!! And how's your schudule,I'll send him right over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David -you very welcome my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beef is 100% Grade A prime!

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!