Monday, September 8, 2008

Christina Aguilera at The MTV VMA'S

Christina Aguilera knocked that ball out of the park last night at the MTV VMA Awards! Did you see her? I can remember when all those bimbos came out all together. There was Jessica,Mandy,Brittany,Samantha,and Hillary. I told a friend back then I thought Mrs.Aguilera would go and be the most normal and by far had the best talent,vocals and best performer. Her last cd Stripped was a very good cd with a little of every taste of music. While the others went plum fruitcake ,or village idiots leaving there hot husbands or are still convincing themselves they have talent,Christina has only gotten better!! I think she is here to stay for a while!

1 comment:

  1. So love Christina. You are right. She has only gotten better with age.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!