Thursday, September 11, 2008

From the Candy Shop.........








MARCO DAPPER! Since I won't be around the next couple of days,I'm opening the candy shop early this week,with the HOT,STEAMY,SEXY,and HUNKY Marco Dapper! When the good Lord above created him I believe he broke the mold! This IS the most perfect man I have seen in all my years and no one gets my kitty purring like him! Marco is a San Francisco Bay area native,then he arrived in Hollywood and worked as a UPS delivery person. Boy,would I love to receive that package!!! Hold on, I'm having a moment! Alright now. Anywho,Marco got into acting and modeling right away,and got a break in the movie "Eating Out 2,Sloppy Seconds"! If you haven't seen it you must! And don't you just love the picture of Marco in all his glory! Excuse me while I have another moment!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. um......

    HELLO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for delivering this little (not so little) pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan my friend,your quite welcome!! I know I love me a not so little pick me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's got a hot body AND a handsome face. Its worth renting "Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds" just to see him.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!