Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grande Dame of the Week...

This week the Grand Dame of the Week is...Aunt Barbara! Aunt Barbara has been doing drag some time now. I came across her a year and a half ago on the old you tube and I laughed my ass off. The whole routine is surrounded around selling Tupperware,which she does for a real living. One day Aunt Barbara decided to take her persona and what she did for a living and do a drag act with it. Turns out it wasn't such a bad idea! She is now the number three consultant in the country for Tupperware sales and she will actually come to your home with the routine. She then went on to make videos for you tube,and has one of the most hit videos. The first time I saw her I had to grab for a tissue I was laughing so hard! So, if you haven't seen her yet you must grab a Stella Doro cookie and a cup of Sanka and enjoy!! These are two of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2008

    Mistress-you know I love me some Aunt Barbara. I needed a good laugh today and I got it:)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!