Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Miss Lady Kier says" VOTE BABY VOTE"

The election 2008 will definitely go down as one for the history books,and is almost over .And just in time, as the Boy-Toy is on the edge of collapse. The Mistress may be playing hostess tonight as the abode may be used for a headquarters as sorts. It would be fascinating to see live returns on the spot. We will all be glued to the old tube I'm sure. Just make sure to get out and vote for someone, not matter who it is, just be heard. I know I posted this before, but can't resist the cute as a button Miss Lady Kier from Deee-Lite with this message.


Everyone have a wonderful Election Day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did. Now let's cross our fingers...

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!