Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Post,Happy New Year



The Mistress should clarify that this is the last post of 2008, not for good! I just finished preparing the dinner for tomorrow and now it can be popped in the oven when we get home early tomorrow morning. What is everyone up to for New Years Eve tonight? Our company has arrived and when I'm done positing I will start the dinner for tonight-Shrimp Scampi. We will all proceed downtown to Philly for lounge hopping and then hit Pure for a night of dancing. Only problem is it got cold as hell, which means the Mistress will have to get the fur chubby out of cold storage! I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And to say thank you to all I have met since blogging. I have seen and learned much from all of you and love to hear what goes on in your lives and what your interests are. A very special wish of a peaceful New Year to Kailyn over at Kailyn Creations and Beth at Blind as a Bat. You two have had many losses this year and I wish you both more peace and a year filled with love and harmony. Meanwhile I thank my very good friend Mamie of David Dust, Miss G who writes The Fabulous Blog of Miss Ginger Grant and Mark of Tales of the Sissy for always having stories of interest,lots of laughs and pictures of hot men and keeping us abreast of hot political stories. And to Dan over at 41 North 87West for the hot skin pictures and keeping us up with his and his mans travels filled with hijinks's along the way. A thank you also to the Mahogany Empress and the mischievous Cali-Boi for your comments and giggles!I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you all find more love peace and happiness to come!!! I figured I'd post now-Lord only knows what condition the Mistress will be in tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Maddie! Happy New Year to you and the Boy Toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch -

    Don't get drunk and lose your fur wrap!!!

    Happy New Year, sister. One of the best weekends I had in 2008 was camping with you and the Boy Toy!

    Love,

    Mamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/01/2009

    Happy New Year to you Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/01/2009

    Sounds like a good time. I'll be there with you hung over. Happy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/01/2009

    Happy New Year Mistress Borghese.Hope you had a good time out!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!