Monday, March 2, 2009

The Breakfast Song

Well I guess you all figured out that the Mistress is snowed in from the storm we are still getting! Here is what it looks like out the Mistress's kitchen window as we speak. The lovely walking path is completely buried.



So I slept in a little longer and then fed the little finches that feed from the window sill. And had a delish breakfast of waffles, bacon, toast and java. And I had a huge breakfast for two reasons. 1- i LOOOOOOVES a big ole' breakfast. It has always been my favorite meal of the day. And 2- out of spite. Y'all see, last night I was reading my emails and I got a very funny email from Mark, a wonderful blogger friend who's insight, thoughts and "life moments" and Crush du Jour's can be seen over at Tales of the Sissy ,which entertains the Mistress on a daily basis. Mark is always emailing me some pretty funny things and this was no exception. It's titled the Breakfast Song.



Now I don't know about y'all but this is funny and disturbing at the same time. I'm all for God, but no one comes between me and my breakfast. I could cut a bitch if someone comes between me and my breakfast. It just isn't fittin. And if the Kingdom is acomin' this ho is eating first and going on a full stomach damn it. And could the "backup singer" be any more full of pep up there singing? See, if she had breakfast first she would have more energy. And whether this is real,which I understand, is a real show, The Mornin' Show, I'd say they are a little out to lunch. And you can't tell me those two didn't hit the first diner after that show for a huge breakfast!!! Thanks Mark for this good laugh!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/02/2009

    Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Baby Jeebus - that is so wrong on so many levels.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/02/2009

    That is pretty funny. I don't think I have ever seen a cult like this one. No breakfast? OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mo' nuts of grapes! What? LOL This cracks me up and now I have that song in my head.

    That background singer does need something to wake her up. You're right - some breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.
    She is really something. I think a cattle prod is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Mo' Gr-i-i-t-s. OMG that is to funny. Just when I needed a laugh!! My Momma said never trust a man with a gap between his front teeth, and his is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still trying to figure out what that woman is doing there. She's got a microphone, but all I hear is that man singing. What is her purpose, y'all???

    BTW, thanks for the very kind shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!