Saturday, May 2, 2009

From the Candy Shop

The stunning and sizziling hot Channing Tatum!



I don't know about y'all, but the Mistress thinks Channing Tatum gets better looking with age. He is just getting hotter as he gets older. Channing began his career as a fashion model working with some very big fashion houses, and has since branched out into a successful acting career with several big name movies under his belt. Channing's latest installment is the movie Fighting. He looks like he is in incredible shape for this movie. The Mistress would loved to have held the casting couch for this one! And another plus with me is Channing is from the south! Channing is from Cullman, Alabama in the bayous near the Mississippi River. Ah, that southern charm!













7 comments:

  1. Personally, I like a little more meat on my men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his ears...lol. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali-Boi5/02/2009

    I have always liked Channing. But I think your right, he does look better than ever. I suppose to go see Fighting tonight to see his hot body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/02/2009

    Channing really bounced back from his unkept stage nicely. Yes southern boys do have a charm don't they? Channing is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channing is one of my favorite hotties. I would love for this handsome hunk of man to take me to the Equality Forum coming up. He is getting better looking, more handsome and dashing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco de Mere5/02/2009

    ohhhhh, he is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seen him out at Lake Las Vegas, he was so little. I kept thinking I would hurt him.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!