Monday, May 11, 2009

Mistress Exhausted



Boy, what a nice, but a exhausting weekend! The town car didn't pull in till 10:30pm last night back at the Mistress's abode. So it was late to bed till everything was put away and unpacked. The weekend couldn't have been more beautiful. And I'm happy to report that Buster and my mother's dog got along as thick as thieves, although if truth be told I believe Buster worn my mother's dog out! Buster really is the Mistress's pup! The Boy- Toy went to see his mom further up north, so the Mistress and the mother spent all day together doing some gardening Saturday and then watching some movies. And then on Sunday the Mistress got out the apron to make first breakfast, and then dinner later on Sunday for the mother, the aunt and uncle, and the Boy-Toy who then came back to meet up with us all. The aunt and uncle were more then glad to come for dinner since she didn't have the best visit with one of her children. It wasn't that they didn't get along, but my aunt is like Martha Stewart and likes a nice, clean ,organized home. And when they showed up is was just total chaos apparently, because when she showed up at the house she was like "Where's the damn gin?". So the Mistress got to making cock-a-tails- three rounds! And then for dinner she made crab cakes per Kailyn's recipe (which girl- they tasted soooooo good, not to toot my own horn), sliced eggplant with a slice of tomato on top with some pesto sauce and feta cheese and then baked it in the oven, and finishing out the meal were sliced red potatoes! Then there was the clean up! And all the other family and friends we saw. I hope all you mom's out there had a wonderful day! The Mistress soooooo needs to make her spa appointment for a massage and facial by the cute Colombian boy. That should relieve some tired bones!

3 comments:

  1. I bet it WOULD make your bone tired.....

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures always kill me! I was suppose to go to see my mom, but I was a little hung over so I didn't get there till late! You need to show me how to cook, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty, brains, talent, and you can cook, too! Sounds like a wonderful time with your mother!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!