Friday, June 5, 2009

From the Candy Shop



This is the very cute and adorable Luke Guldan! Since I have now met Howard and we had the same taste, I'm dedicating this eye candy to him! Luke is a muscle body builder, fitness model, actor and a health fitness entrepreneur. This scorching hottie is a mere 22 years old and hails from Syracuse, New York and his main hobby is watching movies. A huge movie buff. I wish he would just make one. And as a fitness model I know he gets my heart pumping! Among other things!!!













And what a ass he has in those jeans!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/05/2009

    Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing. I'm now a fan too! The photo that is the most sexy to me is the one in the jeans and T-shirt. Is that weird? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress, that is just pure perfection! He is drop dead gorgous! I could have my arm to ride that all night long! And I agree, his ass in those jeans-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan6/05/2009

    WOW! I was hoping there would be a naked picture. Hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael- Not at all! I get more turned on seeing a guy in jeans and tee shirt more than seeing them nude! Just something sexy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an aMAYzing body!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco de Mere6/06/2009

    Oh honey, now that is one hot man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matthuis6/06/2009

    If all guys looked like that in football clothing I would so play the sport. And I would be making contact with Luke first! He's hot as hell and that body,Christ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's some man Mistress! He is drop dead, prime meat right there! I'd hit that, just say'in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure know what pictures to use to get a boy all worked up! Like could ride me till the cows come home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this post? Was I still recovering from the DDBW and working to hard? Damn, package that boy and send him to me!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!