Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From the Candy Shop

The Scorching hot M-A-R-C-O D-A-P-P-E-R!


Since the Mistress is going insane trying to get ready for San Francisco and choose what wardrobe items to take I thought I would feature my Candy Shop hunk early since I won't be here. And this Ladies and Gentleman is Marco Dapper! Just look at those eyes, that mouth,that five clock shadow, that flawless body! Isn't he the MOST gorgeous member of the male species you have ever seen? Just look at him. I have featured him before, but can never get enough of him-EVER! I get all weak in the knees and go stupid. Marco is a actor and model who is a naive of San Francisco,(where I'm conveniently going) and is famous for his part, and yes, that one too, in the movie Eating Out 2- Sloppy Seconds, you must see it if you haven't. Marco started out as a UPS guy while completing school. Marco also rejected to do a spread for Playgirl, but I'm not sure why he would want to cover that body. The Mistress thinks he may be her second boyfriend for when the Boy-Toy isn't around, he just doesn't know it yet!









9 comments:

  1. Beeeee-Ute-iffff-ful. And he did have a rather impressive part in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mistress has excellent taste in men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan8/06/2009

    I would so lick any part he wanted me to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco de Mere8/06/2009

    He is HOT! Part, I'm I mising something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marco is definelty one of the hottest guys around.I can only imagine what he is like in the sack! What a body! And he does carry a IMPRESSIVE piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you run into THAT I would just die! He is sooooooooooo frickin hot! Finger lickin good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes yes yes yes yes! He is one of my original Crush du Jour men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marco is way hot! Could his body be any better.Those pecs, that basket.Pure perfection! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!