Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Change of Heart!

This past weekend when the Mistress and the Boy-Toy arrived back home, we relaxed mostly as the Mistress had a crazy week coming up. So I actually watched some football, but not to long ,but did indeed watch some. And that's when I saw him. Christian Ponder that is!



I have never been a sports enthusiasts, but if the players look like this I may have to have a change of heart. Now if I could learn how many innings and what they are actually running all over the field for I'd be in good shape! Tootles!

13 comments:

  1. We will have you watching football yet! And we will have to get you the right terms for the game. LOL! And Christian Ponder....yea, hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about the technicalities? I just went to football games to visit, look at the bodies, and watch the band. Basketball games are much better since you can see more of them, and I like those tall, lanky guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Toy9/22/2009

    The Mistress watching football, beer in hand, is hot. It's kind of like when she talks about high finance or wears a vest/tie combination - you don't expect it, and it's sexy as hell.

    Saturday night, Penn State-Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main reason to watch sports is all the cute guys. I like baseball. None of those pesky helmets to get in the way of seeing their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'd watch him play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie, I'm happy you have found the wonders of watching football. Don't worry about the details, keep you focus on the interesting parts, the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just remember, for most of us, football is a spectator sport - nothing can distract me more than a pretty sparkly boy dangled in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/23/2009

    Mmmmm. Makes one Ponder Christian-ity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG- he's is an uber-hottay!!! I owuld cheer for his team any day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing to ponder here. I'd hit it! Is their football on tap this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coco de Mere9/24/2009

    Ohhhhh, he's hot!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!