Monday, November 16, 2009

Hittin' the Road



The Mistress will be hitting the road this week with all kinds of work events. Between going to other stores, a fashion seminar and show, and the unveiling of our Christmas windows, where I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of the handsome Harry Connick Jr, (who will be singing some carols for the unveiling) it's going to be nuts!. We will most likely be in New York for the day Tuesday, so while we are there, we will visit other retailers to view displays, windows and merchandising. By weeks end, we will be back in our stores finishing the little details to our trim. So, I'll be back at the week's end or next week some time. I have also got to squeeze in there a batch of sand tarts for the fabulous Auntie Flame who will be in Philadelphia for a visit. Tis the season! Tootles for now!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/16/2009

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for our visit! It's going to be so much fun, and David is going to be there, too! All kinds of tarts, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know you will have a good time! Hurry back now, ya hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I said it before. But I am coming to Philadelphia one day and your going to show my ass around. Maybe I'll even say with you guys!!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun Maddie!!!!! Love you and grab Harry's ass for me, will ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good weekend girl! How did your time in New York go. I love Harry Connick Jr. I'm so jealous he was there! I would love to see him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco de Mere11/19/2009

    I hope for his sake, Harry has many a body gaurd near him to protect himself from you! What a fun day Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!