Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lip Sync for Your Life



And don't fuck it up! It looks like the season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race is complete,and the wig pulling, nail clawing, and griddle snapping can begin, and will launch in February. As for the show itself, it will remain largely the same except for one slight change, it will have a fresh look, and RuPaul says the dragtestants are way more tenacious than before. The queens know now whats at stake,and aren't as diplomatic as the girls from season one! Yea, more cattiness! There are also 12 divas this time round instead of ten. So it looks like the show will still have it's verve and panache. The judges will be the same and the hot Mike Ruiz will also be returning for a show as will new guest judges Kathy Griffin, Cloris Leachman and the ever fabulous Debbie Reynolds. And now lets see the dragtestants!

Jessica Wild from San Juan.


Jujubee from Boston,Mass.


Morgan McMichaels from Mira Luma,CA.


Mystique Summers Madison from Bedford,TX.


Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta,GA.


Pandora Boxx from Rochester,NY.


Tyra Sanchez from Orlanda,FL.


Raven from Riversdie,CA.


Sahara Davenport from New York,NY.


Shangela from Studio City,CA.


Sonique from Atalta, GA.


Tatianna from Falls Church,VA.


Now it's way to early for the Mistress to take a guess on the winner, but I have seen Sahara perform and she is flawless and a great entertainer. Morgan and Pandora could also be knock outs. She is part of the longest running drag reveue, Dreamgirls from CA. So, who do you like just by a first glance? You can vist Rupual's logo site from the link above for even more dirt and juicy videos of the dragtestants. Tootles!

16 comments:

  1. Cloris Leachman AND Debbie Reynolds?! Damn my Direct TV for not carrying Logo!!! Nicole Paige Brooks looks gorgeous! (Jesus H Christ, did I put enough exclamation marks in this comment?)....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco de Mere11/22/2009

    Thank you,thank-you,thank-you for the little preview! I can't wait for it too start. I'm not sure who I like, but that Morgan and Raven look like they could be bitchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this show! While I do watch the it, I have to admit I do tend to like the old school drags queens a little better. The more camp ones. These girls are more female impersonators to me, but talented ones! And how can one not adore that gaint RuPaul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this show. I glad you did this post. I didn't know when it was starting again. I'm routing for Sahara I think. I'm sort of suprised they aren't more over the top with their styles though. It will be hard to get better than Bebe or Nina from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You damn well know I'll be watching, I love drag queens! I agree with Chanda though, they do look a little uner done? Where's the creativity? But I'm betting it will be entetaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan11/22/2009

    My friend at Logo says if this season goes well, they are already talking about a third season! Looks like it is going to be pretty good! I sort of like Pandora myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guest judges will rock! Kathy Griffin, Debbie Reynolds, and Cloris Leachman! Wow! I'm looking forward to another season and the comments from all of you. I learned a lot last season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is going to be hot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take a top three wild guess... haven't seen anything other than your post, so that's all I have to go on! So here goes... put me down for Jujubee, Raven, or Sahara. I think first to go will be Mystique, Morgan, or Tyra. Let's see if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marissa Devine11/23/2009

    Looks like a great season getting ready to start up again. I'm going to guesss Tyra or Sahara will finish toward the top. I'm not sure about Tatainna? Very plain looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm hmm, some of these girls look like they know how to sling some sh*t, alright. And OMG - Kathy Griffin, Cloris Leachman and Debbie Reynolds? Should be a great season!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gym Bot11/24/2009

    I can't wait to see this show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, I hope the scond season is as good as the first season! Morgan as a intresting look! I think I'm going to go with though Jujubee and Sahara for a off the cuff guess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mistress, thank you for the link to Logo. I had no idea their was any info yet. A nice little preveiw you did here. I think I like Sahara, Pandora, or Jujubee to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't no how I missed the forst season of this, but I hope the second is just as good! The queens all look like a bunch tough as nails!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marissa Devine11/25/2009

    I can't wait for this to start! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize it started so soon. The best show ever!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!