Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grande Dame of the Week

The Fabulous Heart and Talent of Miss Ginger Grant!


Miss Ginger Grant is a philanthropist and performer from Houston, Texas, and entertaining the masses for some time, and in between her busy schedules. Miss G is also a diva with a huge heart, one of the sweetest people, and is very giving of herself with the community. She does many charity shows with the Legacy Community Health Services there in Houston and also is heavily involved with the Krewe Chapter in her neck of the woods. In addition, she is a wonderful humanitarian to all- from handing out dollar bills at Urges, to even helping little black kitteths in need of medical attention. And as you can see very versatile with her looks and quite fond of huge hats! I girl after my own heart! And I 'll also have you know she is a accomplished seamstress designing and constructing her own frocks! Now that's talent. If you are ever in Houston look her up and check her blog, The Fabulous Blog of Miss Ginger Grant for her show dates, which she will list the information on where and the whens. Besides, you should already be reading her blog!







16 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/26/2010

    Yeah!! Love her blog. Great to see a spotlight on her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/26/2010

    Wow! She bring new meaning to Ginger Spice. You go, Ginger Grant.

    A little known secret about me. My mom told me that if I were born a girl, she woulda called me Ginger.

    I'm a boy, but I still don't know what the problem is. Call me GINGER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have personally witness the "humanitarian work" she has done at The Urges. Just thinking about it brings a tear to me eye...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that is one GRAND Dame!
    Congrats Miss G, on your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All bow down to Miss Ginger!

    I have breaking news for you -
    Mona Lisa could be one of the first famous Drag Queens -

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100126/en_ynews/ynews_en1075

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go Miss Ginger. Work it but don't wreck it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I just love that fur!!! Miss Ginger must be the regal diva of Texas! And it does take talent to make and design your own frocks. I have no knowledge of either I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coco de Mere1/26/2010

    Hey ya'll we should all go see a Miss Ginger Show! I just love a southern gal! And she does look regal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you would save some of the best for last Maddie. Miss G rules!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Ginger looks like she can be a good time! When I get to Texas I wonder if she will stuff my g- string with some ones? She sounds nice for the community. nice work Miss Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marissa Devine1/26/2010

    She is truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely tribute to Miss Ginger! Well done, Maddie!

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan1/27/2010

    If Miss Ginger doesn't look like a beautiful southern belle, I don't know who does! Love the Derby outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i always say to myself i need to check out mistress maddie's blog miss g speaks so highly of it....

    and on that day miss g was the feature!!!!!! miss g is one of my top ten living heroes for all the reasons you mentioned and more!

    three cheers for miss g! three cheers for the interwebz!

    karma or what i am glad i made it your way!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Batina1/28/2010

    I don't know I'm really liking the cowgirl look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Miss Ginger! Sounds like your thought of very highly round these parts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!