Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OH HELL NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It has been recently brought to my attention that my favorite show, and one of the only things I really watch, Ugly Betty, has indeed been cancelled!!! While I think ABC does have some of the best shows on, I demand to know who these buffoons are you don't know what talent they have right under their nose, plus bringing all that style of fashion, beautiful sets,stunning cinematography, great and entertaining story lines, and a great cast of characters! Not to mention they are taking my diva Vanessa Williams away from me!!! OH HELL NO! I WILL HAVE TO CUT AND SMACK SOME SENSELESS FOOL! I will miss this show so much. Now, if you will excuse me, I feel like I'm losing good friends,so I'm now retiring to the boudior with some cock-a-tails to get good and tight. Tootles. And Wonder Man, I don't hold the news against you.

14 comments:

  1. Coco de Mere1/27/2010

    Mistress, I know you are just about to shit some nails! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are going to need a lot of gin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I hadn't heard that! Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks! It was having a good season this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/27/2010

    I was very surprised to see this too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they have a chance to go out with style & surprises... betty & the cast will be missed.
    Now, i need a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't want to be in your house right now! I can't believe it they canceled it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ugly Betty too. Although I am mostly a CBS person, I think Betty is one of the best shows. It is always good for a laugh. I didn't know they were cancelling it. Makes me mad. They will probably replace it with yet another dumb Reality show. Don't they realize that a lot of folks watch TV to escape Reality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you are upset. I too love this show and right now they have so many hot men! And Vanessa will bounce back with something, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1/28/2010

    If I were Mark, I'd work for Willie for free. That's just how masochistic I can be. It's going to so sad 'Betty' is going away.

    If ABC keeps nixing great programming, then ABC will stand for Always Better Commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's terrible news.I just adore that show, and what show will take over with such a beautiful and stunning look. We will probably get another one of those damn reality shows.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen the show before, but never really got into it, but I agree it is a stunning show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think I will join you in a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad. I adore everything about this show and am going to miss it terribly. The Mark and Amanda relationship is probably my favorite thing about the show. I will watch with bated breath to see how they end it though.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!