Friday, January 8, 2010

RuPaul's Work'in It



Workin’ It!, the new book from world-renowned recording artist, television host, and drag queen RuPaul, provides helpful and provocative tips on fashion, beauty, style, and confidence for girls and boys, both straight and gay, and for boys who wanna be girls and everybody in between! No one knows more about life, self-expression, and style than the host of the hit LOGO series,RuPaul’s Drag Race. It looks like RuPaul is now a jack of all trades in the entertainment field, Maybe she will even appear some season on Donald Trumps Apprentice! By my calculations this is Ru's second book isn't it?



And if your intrested you can go to RuPaul Champion to order the book to be even more fabulous then you already are.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/08/2010

    HA! Love the Going Vogue! Yes, I love me some Ru. A friend of mine used to live in the same condo building that she lived in in the Village years ago. Every time I visited, I secretly wished I would run into her. I think I would've just fainted in front of her, and came to with stiletto tracks all up and down my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RuPaul & did a post on her birthday. I can;t wait for the new season of Dragrace! That bookcover is too funny! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/08/2010

    I'd read this for fun. I read RuPaul's autobiography a few years back. Very interesting. Let's hope for a book tour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I love the Going Vogue cover! She's prettier than that Palin bitch, too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ "Going Vogue"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the Vouge thing.That damn Ru is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love RuPaul and I can't believe the staying power she has had. When she first came out who knew shw would still be here. And the Drag Race has really gave a a huge boost to another round. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even knew she had a first book! I'm a bad fag hag! The second looks like it could be fun, but that Vouge cover spoof is funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coco de Mere1/09/2010

    HA HA HA HA! She is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RuPaul is just funny! I'm so glad she is doing so well with her status! It just shows drag isn't go away! I adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maddie, I read RuPaul's autobiography a many years back and loved the stories. I hoped a second book would come out, but it never materialized. Wish granted! Though a little late, I'll take it! Looking forward to reading, what is no doubt, a treasure, in disguise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Going Vogue, too! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!