Friday, February 19, 2010

From the Candy Shop


I had a real sweet tooth today so the pick is Matt Schiermeier, born in 1977, in St. Louis, Missouri, and is an American model.Schiermeier started his modeling career in December 2008 and was able to finance his school tuition with his modeling gigs. However, he was truly “discovered” by a photographer a few years later while working out in a gym. Schiermeier's first shoot was with photographers Studio Jenkins & Bodz2die4 showcasing his muscular body. In 2009, Schiermeier got his first taste of international attention when he was featured in underwear/swimsuit ads for Rufskin Denim. He is just hot as hell isn't he? He looks like he will either beat you up or make out with you real rough!!









10 comments:

  1. Why can't we find a lawn guy that look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/19/2010

    Very very nice!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/20/2010

    Have fun on the jet and have fun at 35,000 feet. But don't bother the pilot to much...unless he's cute and you want to fly his stick for a bit in the cockpit.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could make out with me as rough as he wanted to! What a body!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan2/22/2010

    How come I never to that in my shower! I'd never get out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do know how to pick out a nice piece of meat! Ohhhhhh he is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time to comment and I just wanted to tell you-great choice in men to feature! It always keeps me busy! One hand on the mouse and the other in my jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT is very nice! I bet he has some nice luncheon meat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That candy was delicious Maddie!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!