Friday, March 12, 2010

From the Candy Shop

The handsome as hell....Jake Gyllenhaal.



Jake Gyllenhaal is one of the hottest men around in my opinion. He is definitely in my top ten, or one of my tops!?! His eyes along give me chill bumps! With a talent and instinct beyond his years, Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal is on the fast track toward stardom. Even in the early stages of his career, he has starred opposite several of today’s most respected actors such as Heath Ledger, Dustin Hoffman, Laura Dern, Holly Hunter, Chris Cooper, John C. Reilly and Susan Sarandon. He has caught the attention of audiences and critics with a series of powerful performances, and this year will be no exception.





10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/12/2010

    Damn he is hot! One of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a piece of Jake candy to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh you know I like me some Jake! He is sexy as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake is very sexy! And your right about those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael-maybe you will see him on the red carpet someday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always liked Jake! In that first picture I'd be on my kness so quick for him......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jake is just hoy as hell! He could do no wrong, and if he did, we have fun making it right....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know exactly what it is about Jake that draws me in, but I do find him irresistible.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!