Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grande Dame of the Week

The glamour and hilarity of Stephanie Micheals!

Miss Stephanie Micheals is a fabulous drag performer, a entertainer and a good white southern Christian woman of the south!!! Her words, not mine. Stephanie hails from Hagerstown, Maryland , but if truth be told, is the Grande Dame of all of Maryland, where she has spent doing drag and entertaining the masses for close to 20 years now. And I'm here to tell ya, she is funny as hell!!!She is quite the comedienne, never stopping with the jokes and slapstick. But also she is one hell of a performer and quite the diva with the frocks! I have met her many a time and as evilly funny as she is, she really is a big ole sweetheart. I remember seeing her once at DeerPark Lodge in Hagerstown where she introduced me to a gentlemen friend of hers, and he was kind to put the Mistress up for the night. But that's another story! And Miss Thing is always there to lend a hand with a good cause or charity show. And you should see the big production numbers she has done in Baltimore!!! No, she will have you in tears, but of laughter!




7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/31/2010

    I would love to see her perform! Sounds like an amazing talent. And such generous gentleman friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a elegant diva! I just love her frocks. And she does have that look of a real wiseinheimer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sort of has the looks of Maude. Stately and elegant while being very funny and not serious at all. Love the mermaid look. How creative. And her wigs is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco de Mere3/31/2010

    She looks like a funny one alright! She does look very famaliar. Did she ever perform in Harrisburg?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see her perform! What a style she has. When are we going. I love me some Balitmore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie, perfect fun. Stephanie Micheals seems to not take herself too seriously(which is great) and I love the diversity of her looks.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!