Friday, May 28, 2010

Divas to The Dance Floor This Memorial Day


It's finally here, the weekend!!! Yea! What is everyone up to for the holiday weekend? Anything fun or dirty? I know I 'm going to enjoy the weekend. The Mistress has off for four days and I'm afraid I'm getting used to these short weeks. Love them. And it already started out with a wonderful dinner with a friend of Indian food at a new nearby Indian Bistro, Aman's Indian Bistro.! Delish, except I think the curry is sneaking up on moi. The Mistress has a full weekend of plans and as a single lady! The Boy-Toy is away visiting friends and the Mistress is tending to fun filled things in a couple ways-

1-Sighting and seeing and some cock-a-tails and schmoozing.

Tomorrow is the Barnes Art Museum with a friend. I've been meaning to check this out for some time. The Barnes Foundation houses one of the finest collections of nineteenth and twentieth-century French painting in the world. An extraordinary number of masterpieces by Renoir, Cézanne and Matisse provide a depth of work by these artists unavailable elsewhere. Then in the evening I'm meeting up with another good friend in New Hope to catch a band, Bonehead, at one of the local eateries, and then maybe to see some of the boys at The Raven for some fun and frolic.

2-Divas to the dance floor please! Who doesn't like the song, and a Sunday Tea Dance at the Nevermore! This will be so fun!






3-Getting rid of hangover.
Monday will, I'm sure, be spent sleeping in, part of the day anyway, as the Mistress will probably be a little hung from Sunday. A picnic to tend too, maybe, we will see. If this ho is too tired, she may just make a tray of deviled eggs and inhale them! Even single, this bitch is still crazy!!! Have a Happy Memorial Day y'all! Tootles!

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/29/2010

    I love Memorial Day...especially when I lived in New York City. The week before Memorial Day is "Fleet Week" and the city is filled with visiting sailors. Everywhere you go, sailors, Sailors, SAILORS in crisp white uniforms and white boxers showing through.

    Ahhh...good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me, single and lots of men! Now you TRY ;) to behave! I have the usual holiday fair planned,men, food and......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/29/2010

    I'll be doing much of the same. I'm going to visit friends way out on Long Island who are having a big get-together. You have a good one too!Don't be too flirtous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Memorial Day Mistress! Did someone say fleet week? Hmmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend girl! And I find it hard to believe you will be hung over. And try to behave yourself over the long weekend. I need to check out that Barnes collection, I hear it is fabulous to see. Isn't there some huge stink about it moving into the city?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mixture of cocktails & arts...what could be better?! Fab weekend darling! Hope you don't run out of hairspay okie*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good weekend Mistress and enjoy the art and tea dance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabulous Memorial weekend girl! You should come down town to dance! I'll keep a watchful eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great Weekend! Love the content on here. Without sounding too gay,it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fabulous weekend, I know you are looking forward to Boy-Toy being back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deviled Eggs when hung over!?! Yuck. Have a wonderful Memorial day though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Batina5/30/2010

    I hope your enjoying your Memorial Day girl! Haven't post. Are you hung?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't this weather just glorious! Sounds like yet again your not taking it easy. Shaking head.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful dance songs here. I love tea dances also and I seem to always get lucky at a tea dance verse a regular sat.night.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!