Friday, May 28, 2010

From the Candy Shop

This week,the impossible hotness of Cheyenne Jackson!



Cheyenne Jackson, is an Broadway actor and singer. He started in regional theater when he moved to Seattle and after moving to New York City made his 2002 Broadway theatre debut understudying both male leads in the Tony Award-winning musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. He is openly gay and an LGBT rights supporter, as well as an ambassador for amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) and the national ambassador for The Hetrick-Martin Institute. And I find him incredibly sexy as hell!!!!




12 comments:

  1. Nothing like a hot gay piece of man candy to jump-start the weekend.
    He's dee-vine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/28/2010

    He is my IDEAL. Dirty-pretty and a guy's guy. Oh, were the gay world more that way. Pitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/28/2010

    Yummy! Of course that shirt he is wearing could be just a bit shorter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When he gets done with a show, I'd so lick the sweat off him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheyenne is just hot as hell. And those eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always thought he was sexy as hell! And that stool picture drives me insane! I'd do anything for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gay or straight, he makes this girl's heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl, you know I could settle down with that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind walking down the street with that on my arm,Cheyenne is just so damn handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your candy shop...opens 24hrs!
    wink**

    ReplyDelete
  11. I likw this type of candy. And it won't rot your teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!