Friday, May 21, 2010

The Weekend, Yea!



Wow! Did this week ever go by fast. Of course it was only a three day work week for yours truly!! The weather is gonna be lovely, and I though about having a English tea out in the garden...but that might get some odd looks from some of our neighbors, although I did have a very elegant dinner party for the Boy-Toy when we were in our courting days....you know, fancy china,stemware,linens, fresh out flowers, the whole nine yards. But when the passion over took and we took out the whole table.....JK! No, the Mistress has a whole weekend with no plans. I can't believe how nice it is. I think I'll take it- after all, the last couple weeks and weekends have been filled to the gills! With events and spirits! I think I'll just enjoy this one before round two hits and we start all over again. Whats your plans for the lovely weekend? Hope you all have a good ole' time!!!! Tootles!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes a No-Plans Weeekend turns out to be the best weekend ever!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous weekend. Hope the weather holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love me a good garden party, what time should I be there? I will sing the choral-LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you too have a good weekend Mistress! I heading to P-Town for the first of many weekends. I enjoy the beach so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A garden party! LOL! That sound fun and chic. Have a good one, sometimes those are the best weekends. I joining friends and then going to a farmhouse to hang for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why can I so see you doing this. Have a good weekend whatever you do! Caio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great weekend too Mistress! Don't do anything I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!