Monday, June 28, 2010

I Bid You Adieu



Not for good now, but just till the Mistress comes back from holiday! The Mistress traditionally take this time of year to go on vacation to visit her ancestral home and generally take it easy. But that never happens. I'll be visiting my my mother and friends that I don't have the opportunity to see often when I'm home for too short of visits. There will be sand and water for part of the vacation, and some metropolitan life for the other part. And of course some cock-a-tails! And a visit with my good friend Andromeda Strain which will be a hoot and a holler! And even a day spa. Can't you see it now. I hope I get Eduardo again!



The Boy-Toy will hold the fort down whilst I'm gone, and then we will have our vacation in August together. Wonder what trouble we will get into this year? So with Buster packed along with my steamer trunk, liqueur trunk, and hat boxes and my boy assistant I bid you adieu till some time in after the fourth of July! Now where did I put my Ban du Soleil........

25 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! See you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! And send the tanning butler my way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! Have a good time Mistress, but I'll miss your crazy stories! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope you have a dirty good old time! Are there boys involved? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great & safe trip, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw the picture on my blog reader you scared the shit out of me!Now are you quite sure you're taking enough baggage with you ?
    Have a good trip - hurry back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be safe darling and have fun. Will be waiting for all the dirty details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe travels, but, um, just where can I get a Tanning Butler?
    That's the one accessory i don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you have a great trip honey ! can't wait to hear all about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soon as I finish leaving this comment, I'll be packing and be on my way to vacation also! Have a good time Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bob- Remind me to share that little secret with you some day darling!

    To all- thank you for the wishes of a good time! Are there boys invovled. Why I never!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful time for your fabulous self!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear, hope you have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy every minute and come back full of inspiration! I just love your blog Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I shall miss your posts! And what is this tanning bulter?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love you and your blog much! Miss you while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a wonderful break and I hope to have you back in one piece. Cock-a-tails? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, lucky lucky Mistress! Enjoy the trip and hoping to see your interesting posts back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan6/28/2010

    You will be very missed,Mistress!!!!!!
    But you deserve your vacation.
    Hope you'll have a terrific time, enjoy yourself very much, have fun, do some drinking, most of all be happy with the mens! Ohhhh and will you be back for the fourth? I thinking of doing a Philly weekend with a friend. We could even put you up for the nightI'll text ya.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a real good time, and maybe if your still here for the fourth, we will run into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a safe and fun trip

    ReplyDelete
  22. be safe, have fun, and play nice (yeah right, lol)... i'll miss your posts, but vacays are too much ftw for me to be sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6/30/2010

    Oh, regretfully just now reading this, and I miss you already. I hope you didn't forget to pack the maps and the martinis.

    Take pix and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is that tanning bulter giving you the massage with a happy ending or not!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!