Saturday, June 19, 2010

Puppy For Sale!

Now I ask you. Does this look like the face of a bad puppy with too much time on his hands?



Hell yes it does!!! Our little Buster Bolfig Borghese has been with us for over a year now, and has always been the model, well behaved child. Till yesterday. The Mistress came home to find this!




Why yes dear ones, those are indeed flip flops without the straps! And that's only half of them and not even the shoes! It seems Buster Bolfig had either too much time on his hands or had too many doggie cock-a-tails! The Mistress threatens to sell the little one( not really, but I'm letting him think I'm still sour), for shredding all the flip flops. I keep them all in a huge basket by the door, for weeks now, and he's never bothered them. I just thank God he didn't get the heels. After holding a grudge, we are now made up after he gave me some cute eye action all evening and some extra licks. So glad it's the weekend. Any plans for this Father's Day weekend? The Mistress's father is 8 years gone so their aren't any Father's Day plans here. The Mistress will be out and about playing hostess in Philadelphia for a visiting friend and then head out tonight for a few cock-a-tails, then Sunday relax and the possibility of a Sunday Tea! Oh who am I kidding? Since their will be cock-a-tails and shirtless boys I'll be there. Tootles, And have a wonderful Father's Day to all you men with little ones!

15 comments:

  1. Awe! So cute! Sorry about the flip-flops, but...aaaawwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My-my-my...such a darling but so naughty! Been there as well with 5 dogs at home...not to mentioned a few furniture!
    Fab weekend darling!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Engineer has to work for Father's Day. All the kids are hither and yon. We don't make a big deal out of hallmark holidays - but I always tell the kids - don't expect families you marry into will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the flip flops but can you hold a grudge....he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better flip-flops than table legs :o) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batina6/19/2010

    LOL! I could just see your face Mistress when you walked into that! But look at that face, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster was attempting to show you that he shares your interest in Footwear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mistress, he does look like quite the hand full! Have a nice weekend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'd say he still has a little puppy left in him....but he looks soooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can you get mad at that sweet face....he could get his way out of any problem with that face. Hope your weekend is a good one and watch that cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute pup. Glad to hear you made up and btw you entertain me and give me such good ideas on things daily. First time to post and thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least it was just the flips and not the good Manlo Blankis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Figrues, a male shows you some eyeaction and some kisses and your all good again. The Mistress caves easy I see!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I realize you will be barefoot now....but how cute he is! Have a good weekend Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your having a great weekend! Dogs will be dogs! Mine has done this also and it is usually from him being spooked by something. He is so cute though how can you stay mad.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!