Sunday, July 11, 2010

Poolside at the Tea Dance

Well, it looks like the Mistress and Boy-Toy are off to join some friends for some more fun and frolic today to par take of some nice cool beverages at the Raven Resort for their Sunday Tea. Don't you just love the heat of summer, some cool drinks and some hot boys to talk to. " Hi, I'm the Mistress. I'm single and ready to mingle!" Oh,opps, yea, I'm am spoken for huh? It must be the heat. Or the gin.








Of cousre honeys, no Sunday tea dance would be complete without Kylie Minogue's Slow. Of cousre when the Mistress is poolside like this, this is just what happens!!! That lucky bitch. Tootles.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! What I'd give to get in that pit of boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And people, she off again! Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, I so should come over thier to meet ya! You know I'm only like 40 minutes. And if these guys are thier...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan7/12/2010

    I can see I am going to also have to make a trip there sometime. Nice collection of meat there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mistress you are too funny, but I love the Slow video with this most fine pool boys collection! It does have the smell of the Mistress. Welcome back honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I love a good tea dance where the boys can get undressed! It's usually in my room though.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the Raven Resort now?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!