Friday, August 27, 2010

Out of Towne....Again



Boy, it was a loooooong week, but the Mistress survived her first full week back to work! I love my job, but think there is so much more I could be doing and seeing, but the job just sorta gets in the way you know? Anywho, the weather has been just beautiful and the heat has broken here. This weekend were off- again- this time for the Boy-Toy's family's place for a wonderful summer wing-ding and some delish little nibbles, and nothing completes a picnic like some real nice ice cold beers! Sunday will be spent poolside again. I can't wait to show off my new wide brim, big enough for four people to fit under!!! Like the one designer Trinia Turk wears.



While were not suppose to get rain, if we do, that should keep us dry! SOOOOOOOO, lets get this weekend started, can we? I hope you all have a devilishly good time this weekend! See ya Monday. Tootles!

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a HAPPY weekend too Mistress!! and have heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean your leaving again!!! You don't sit still long do you! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we are again on a Friday ~~ yippeee!!! Have a wonderful time!
    Love the picture of the suitcase and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a hat like that...........................to cover my car!

    Have a great weekend Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/28/2010

    Girlfriend, your stilettos must be ablaze with all the travlin' you been doin' lately.

    Enjoy! I wish the weather in Atlanta would break, but alas I fear that won't happen until November. Ick! Everyday it's a battle to keep my wig from melting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/29/2010

    Hope you have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl that hat is sharp as a tact!!! Do you ever sit your ass at home! Hearing all this is making a tired!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing hat! Does yours is really that big and wide too? Ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia- Welcome, and thank for reading! Alas, I do have some big hats but not this big! I wish I could find one.......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!