Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh Dear! Am I Exhausted!



Well, the Mistress had a very lovely weekend, but it was a very busy time. I had my hands full with guest all weekend long and many hostessing and tour guide duties abounded. And I never thought I say this, the Mistress is done with the cock-a-tails and advances for at least a couple days! I swear, between Saturday night and Sunday I feel like I've been hit by a bus and drug nine blocks!!!! I hope someone got that bus's number! Today was spent just like the picture above-out cold! It all started with a huge shopping spree at the King-Of-Prussia mall with my visiting guest J, on Friday, and then dinner and out for some drinks. Saturday was spent with J and some of the Mistress minions for a huge city tour. We were able to hit the major attractions, followed by the Philadelphia Art Museum, followed by a lovely dinner at Table 31. DELISH! Then the cat and mouse game began. The Mistress was quite popular with her guest at the clubs and was just exhausted from all the advances being made!!!! I swear I felt like a mouse on a string being batted at!!! Being the respectable lady I am ,I cupped a few feels first, then had to tell them I am spoken for! Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan and Adrien sure are handfuls! And I also had the pleasure to meet a new reader, Preston. And was he ever easy on the eyes!



The rest of the weekend was spent in New Hope at the swank pool of the Nevermore Hotel where we mingled with the boys, enjoyed a bar-b-q buffet, and consumed some refreshing margaritas. The night took a wrap at the Raven Resort, followed by a relaxing dinner at Karla's. Monday was a tour of New Hope and then poolside again. My friend J, who is also a lot to handle, left last evening. The Mistress can say she felt like she was through a whirlwind! I need yet another vacation! I ended up have a nightcap with our good friend D , which was some much needed quiet time! Now the Mistress is just awaiting her Boy-Toy home from his weekend in Nola for the debauchery of Southern Decadence. After four days, it doesn't look like much rest will be had tonight. So excuse me while I get out the good bloomers, for I'm going to take a quick nap.



And a big Thank-you for the understanding of Auntie Flame and Kailyn who I think received many a dronkin text message! Tootles for now! It all about the sleep.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16 comments:

  1. Don't complain about all the advances.....take it all while you can get it! But you sure sound like the handfull yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Girl I'm betting we all just missed each other. One of these days. Sounds like you had the time of it! Glad to hear you had a great time though. And to go back to work as beautiful as it was:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Auntie Flame must have received the worst of the dronken texts this time around. Mine were rather benign for once. But I am happy that the Mistress has taken up texting instead of calling in the wee hours of the morning. I still remember that phone call last October. And yes, I did hang up on you as you were speaking in tongues at the time and that is one of the few languages I do not understand. Unless I too am dronk.

    I have determined from the text messages that I received from both you and Boy Toy over the weekend that y'all are in serious need at this point of a detox. I will not be sending any more care packages until that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/08/2010

    Very Interesting!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/08/2010

    Zowie! Sounds like a real knock down drag'em out weekend. Sounds like fun. After I too take a step back from the apartif for a few weeks, I'll be in rare form again. Although, now that I've gone more than a week without a 'cock-a-tail' - as you would say, all I can think about is 'tail'. Spiritual tail, of course. (hee, hee)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are a bad one aren't you! Four guys kapt you busy???? WOW! i LOVE IT! lol. Sounds like it was a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, thank you yey again for ALL your hospitality!!!! Your really do offer SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well honey you really did have a full weekend!!! I don't know where you get all the enengy! But I hope you have some left for the Boy-Toy's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you had all those boys to yourself, you could of at least shared!I would have liked the hard labor myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhhhhh Mistress, I know I just started to read, you crack me up! You are just to funny. Mistress really is just perfect isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Batina9/08/2010

    Sheesh you are mysterious, we want some of the pillow talk now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy some things never change! Sound I a wonderful drunk time and I'm glad for your bounty of boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must Thank you yet again for such a entertaining and fun weekend. You really are host with the MOST! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely weekend Mistress. You sure do know how to pack full your time. Kailyn sounds like she know about these texts and phone calls. I'm betting they are highy entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoooooooorrrrrrrrrre! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed the dronken text messages! They were funny. Boy Toy has never given me any contact information - probably with good reason. LOL

    Hope you get rested soon and are back in the swing of things soon! Or maybe Betty Ford! xoxoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!