Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blending In



When your at work do you have those days you wish you could just blend in to something? This week the Mistress has had so many interruptions, I swear I can't get anything done. Some days I wish I could just blend in to the walls. Like the fashion divas in these pictures from Erwin Olaf. Maybe then I would get something done. Love these mostly because of the fashion and the environments there in. Erwin Olaf who hails from the Netherlands, is a photographer and is most famous for his commercial and personal work. He has been commissioned to photograph advertising campaigns for large international companies and some of his most famous photographic series include "Grief", "Rain", and "Royal Blood". Never one to shy away from controversy, Olaf's work is often daring and provocative. Humorously however, one of his early photographs was once expelled from a show on the basis of not containing nudity!!! Check out his usual site at Erwin Olaf. Here is his Hot Couture exhibit.





10 comments:

  1. I love these. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures of what appears to be a bad day.
    Blend in?
    Never, honey, never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/07/2010

    Fabulous art!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. High fashion at its best! Although a little scary and creepy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adore!!!!! These photos are very beautiful
    me too I can't decide which, out of the Valentino and the Versace images is my favourite.
    but I would say both

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fashion, but the pictures are sort of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always seem to find very intresting art Mistress. I love it! Odd and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sort of give me the chills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I hadn't seen these before! I did see his cock shots though before. Very intresting to see in the jeans. And Erwin isn't all that bad on the eyes either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!