Monday, October 18, 2010

Jack Be Nimble



Fall is a pretty kick-ass season. The air is crisp. The stores are full of costumes -some especially scandalous ones for the ladies and Mistress's. The colors seem more vibrant. And the leaves are falling. I will always still be a summer person but fall is my second favorite season. So it got me in the mood for a few little seasonal touches around the abode. For instance I switched all my apothecary jars to little gourdes and jack be nimbles and some butter squashes. And I couldn't resist my vintage old plastic tacky jack light up!





And I couldn't forget Millicent. Not a good place to be one a lit cigar! I think the wreath is better!




And you can't forget about all the fall comfort food. Tonight I going to try a baked chicken dish with a pumpkin curry sauce. What do ya think? Sound good?

12 comments:

  1. Okay, you inspired me to take a couple pictures of my Halloween stuff. I loves your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know froggy, I seem to think of you when a do these little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me also. After dinner I'm going to get a pumpkin and carve one! Like a kid.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the holiday, but I rather go get a jack!!!! Too much?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that a real dead stuffed crow or a fake? You got me in the mood for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cali-Boi your a pig as usual!!! lol

    Batina - no, its a fake. No crows were hurt in the shooting of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/18/2010

    WHAT?! No cornucopia?

    I can't put out the Hollowiz chotchkys this year. The move, you know. But come Christmas, our apartment in NYC will look like someone waved a ginormous gay wand at it! Hubz is into Christmas, like, on a zen level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/18/2010

    Great pictures! I love fall. I have my place decorated for Halloween. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the decorations. Fall is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like to decorate, but then again, it doesn't look like your place either! Love the fall touches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. now you make me want to go out and getsome fall decor ! Looks great, and I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!