Friday, October 29, 2010

The Queens of Drag NYC- Ep4- Hedda Lettuce



Hedda Lettuce, the six-time Drag Queen of the Year Award-winner (HX magazine), has received national acclaim for her poised characters, startling satire and original music. Hedda lures you into the funniest scenarios on stage with her ultra-candid, shimmering wit. Drag-debutant, Miss Lettuce, has established herself as one of New York City's premiere queens in classic cabaret venues. And here's more of Hedda in episode 4 of The Queens of NYC! And can you say CATTY!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/29/2010

    I always enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I love you hedda lettuce! And she ripps on Lady Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, Hedda is amazing, per usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hedda Lettuce! I'm glad she was included on this show and declined the Drag Race wanna be's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Britain Hedda! You'd get a prime time talk show! I have been enjoying this some. Thanks for bringing it to my attention as I loves drag queens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock on, Hedda! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. best drag queen evvvaarrr!!!!! so likeable and sassy, probably one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me of my old music teacher , she just talked like hedda lettuce does..lol! I love seeing her in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That voice and enthusiasm... she could sell anything to me, and I'd buy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!