Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Bergdorfs

Have you ever been to New York City at Christmas to see the specular Christmas windows? Being a visual stylist, it's one of my favorite times to see them. They don't get any more creative or over the top than this. And when on my recent trip to New York with our visual team we enjoyed viewing them. And the Mistress doesn't think any one's comes close to the legendary Bergdorf Goodman's! I just love the neon lighting and the fashion of the mannequins. Sort of remind me of Polar Express. No? I can really admire and appreciate the hours and hours of work in these tiny spaces.






And just when you thought the windows couldn't get any more fabulous......they did! Just look at the details in there! Stunning!




14 comments:

  1. There is nothing as magical as Christmas time in NYC. I used to spend a day looking at the windows. Thanks for bringing them to me.
    I love that The Mistress makes the world a more beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's incredible! I'd love to see these beautiful window displays in person, but since I can't yet, thank you for your annual posting of them for us. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is all I have. You just don't see windows like this anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the Bergdorf windows - these are all wonderful! another reason why I enjoy your blog - it's lovely*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the holidays in New York! Happy New Year, Mistress! Thank you for all the great inspiration this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until reading this, I don't think I ever noticed just how much detail is in their! You must have a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you do along the lions of this all day, I wondered! These are just so beautiful. I need to do a new york trip sometime to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to this post every year! Looking at them gets me in the mood to decorate! They are just beautiful. I'm always blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love NYC! I'd love to be window shopping there if it weren't so cold. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a favorite post Mistress! Enjoy it. Lovely, this was my favorite store when I lived on the East Coast. Miss it dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your so lucky to be close to the new york city. We don't have windows like that out here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/17/2010

    Every year I used to look forward to HGTV's show featuring the best store Christmas windows throughout the country. For some reason, they don't have it anymore and would rather show endless "House Hunters" reruns instead. Thanks for presenting these. There's nothing out here in LA to compare with NY. Someday, I'd like to experience Christmas in NY for real.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!