Friday, January 28, 2011

From the Candy Shop



Isn't Josh adorable in the first photo. Looks as if he was caught doing a dirty deed! If you’ve watched Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” music video, you probably found yourself drooling, like the Mistress, down your chin and on to your over sized estate choker, because of the studly six-packed love interest. Model turned actor Josh Kloss made Perry feel like a cheap whore, I mean, teenager again, and a good majority of those watching as well, a whore that is. I know, he made my palms sweat and filled my stomach with butterflies!!! That’s why I made Josh this week’s cream filled eye candy. If you wanted to know the man behind the abs, I’ve got some deets for you. The 29-year-old Kloss was born in Portland, Oregon. During his college days, he studied vocal performance. With his 6’2″ stature and photogenic looks, he picked up work modeling quickly. Believe it or not, he doesn’t have a strict workout routine to maintain his photo shoot-ready physique. He says all he does is work out intermittently and eats wise proportions. Bitch. But he can come up and see me ANYTIME!






12 comments:

  1. So...very...pretty! Must touch...must touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To paraphrase Stevie Wonder, "Isn't he lovely...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. He makes more than my palm sweat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude totally makes my teeth sweat; SO effing HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, he’s gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I had never heard of him before your Candy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... The only reason I keep repeating Teenage Dream MV. I keep looking for a screen cap of him on the MV but can’t find any. He has a smokin body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUCK HOT!!!! I’d pay anything to do the dirty with him. He is getting me so horny. Can’t he just take it all off?

    ReplyDelete
  8. PAY DIRT!!! Hot Damn Mistress! You got this big old black girl worked up!good lord! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Josh is a WANT! Not a need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DAYUM when I saw this. Note: I am in the middle of an office, and yes I did turn heads with that statement. But DAYUM! And I can't get up right now either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my......Can I get a Amen up in here!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! He is handsome as hell! And he doesn't work out on a routine! OK!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!