Friday, February 18, 2011

Cock-a-tail Time!!!

cocktails

Can y'all believe it is the weekend already? Well the Mistress is plenty glad the weekend is here and ready to par take of the low 70's weather we are having here in Philadelphia. And you better believe I'm taking full advantage of the warm temps to get out of the house! This weekend I have " the Lad" and" Prince Charming" coming to Philadelphia for a little weekend fun. They will be here tomorrow and want the Mistress to take them on a day with the Mistress which means we will go to the art museum, probably some shopping and then will have a lovely dinner and then bar hop! Throw in some dancing and it will be a ugly morning Sunday, I'm sure. I will have my hands full as the Lad is the one who had me over for lunch on Valentines Day. I'll spend the whole weekend fighting off advances. He is just a randy thing, I tell ya! Who am I kidding? I won't put up a fight to much, I can't. I have these urges! So, I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting out. Any major plans for y'all? And check this out. Gay Carrington, the most glamorous out-of-work mannequin actress on YouTube, now has her own "micro audio blog," where she offers little observations and stories. No big commitment, just the way I like it. Sort of genius and very creepy at the same time. What do you think of this clip? Anywho, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend , make love and wear a smile!!! I know I will be! Tootles!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my God darling, that scared the crap out of me! Have a fabulous time honey and don't do anything I wouldn't!!! Doesn't leave much huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend Mistress and yes you do have your hands full! I'm famaliar with the lad and prince charming !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time with the boys Mistress and remember to keep BOTH feet on the ground! And the gay clip is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend too,sweetie and enjoy your date,dates?:)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just make sure that you are dressed to kill for the boys, even though I'm sure you have many talents! And I will now have nightmares from that video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun...love the pic, is that the Mistress? How groovy.....happy weekend to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are enjoying the weekend, Mistress with your guests! Have fun! You big ho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. new guy(s)? hmmmmmmmm

    details, details! hope you had a great time!! Your the only one who could go with two guys and get away with it! Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..... and I love the video how cool!Let's kick the likes of Paris Hilton out of Hollywood because Gay Carrington has the real star power. She is delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't imagine looking at that picture while drunk!!! Is this how the Mistress sees while she is drunk? Have a wonderful weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for the spring to arrive. Have a great weekend and I am sure you cut quite the rug.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!