Monday, March 14, 2011

Have You Met my Mother....It's Her Birthday!


Happy Birthday oh Mother!!


I just wanted to tell the world's best mother Happy Birthday today! I talked to her already and wished her a good day and then later left her a birthday message doing my best Paula Dean impression on her answering machine! She will just love that when she gets home. My mother and I always laugh. She is not only my mom, but my teacher, best friend, and confidant. Not to mention the BEST sand tart maker in the north and is only second behind me idle Paula Dean, for the use of butter! Were talking like 2lbs of butter in a double batch of snadtarts! I understand my aunt has a wonderful dinner planned for her tonight. If I know her she will be playing her own fiddle like the picture above too. So Happy Birthday Mom, and enjoy the day! Love ya!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you the Mother! Your child the Mistress must not have fell far from the fabulous tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Mother of the Mistress!!! Maybe we can get a sample sometime of these famous sandtarts????

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! fROM TWO BIG QUEENS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mistress Maddie's Magnificent Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww ... Happy Birthday to your adorable Mother.

    And I will confirm that she does indeed make the world's most delicious Sand Tarts.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Maddie's Mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the Head Mistress!!! You deserve a award for putting up with the Mistress's antics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you! And thank you for bringing us the Mistress! She is a real piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The mother must be as nuts as the Mistress! As she would say Happy Birthday sweetcheeks! And about those sandtarts.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your mom had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your mother had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!