Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back at the Casa......



The Mistress is returned back to the Casa Du Borghese and her and staff had a very nice long weekend and was enjoyed by all! Her two male suitors J and Prince Charming got along as best as could,, but I ultimately spent much of the time with Prince Charming. J is alot to handle just by himself! There were two picnics to tend to, one with the family, and another with the gays! I also even went canoeing with several friends on the Lake Pincho just outside Harrisburg which is a huge lake. We paddled the whole lake and then a small cook out of the banks of the lake. Between the canoe paddling in the heat, and other activities the Mistress is quite wiped out and is thinking of retiring early tonight as I have some work travel this week, plus I leave for official vacation at the end of the week for 12 days!!!! Yes, I'll be off again! It is such fun to be off and about in the summer. I just hope I can handle a three day work week!!!! These boys are beginning to wear me out. I forgot how much energy it takes to be single! But hopefully Anderson Cooper will come for me soon. He is to be my next husband, he just doesn't know it yet. The Mistress Borghese Cooper. Hmmmmmmm....... Tootles!

10 comments:

  1. Honey, you can't keep up, I can't keep up! Lets face it whore, your burning that candle at both ends!!! Glad to hear all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be spending our time waiting for the final estimate to be done, waiting to be scheduled for work done, waiting for people to show up... all due to The Great Flood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anderson Cooper is a well known tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful time. Even happier to have you back for a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great weekend to me! And I'm not sure Anderson could handle you! But he is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it sounds like you had a great time! And Debra, don't worry, I think the Mistress enjoys a good tease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a nice weekend girl! It sure was hot. So big girls aint fond of the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaargh!
    Glad you're back safely. And in one piece! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Your back! And a filled time you had to by sounds of it. And Anderson Cooper is your next choice? NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, Anderson Cooper! Enjoy your single dalliances while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!