Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Eiffel Tower



The Eiffel Tower which is located on the Champ de Mars in Paris was built in 1889, it has become both a global icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest building in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world. It has also been used in many a movie. I personally have always loved photography of the tower, morning ,noon and night shots, but I love even more when fashion is thrown in the mix. Here are some of my favorites. Love the way the softness of the clothes feels against the cold iron steel. Now I off to enjoy the beautiful weather we have finally gotten! Tootles!








5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/21/2011

    Some wonderful contrasts to this incredible Landmark! ...and to see it in-person -just positively breathtaking day & night! I have many renditions of this very fond memory, but I must say -nothing quite like the perspectives shown here. What a great post... w/ the perfect touch from the Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! The first one isn't suggestive at all is it? Probably why you like the tower so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!iive always wanted to see the eiffle tower, while wearing a gown of course. Hope your having a great weekend Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! You love yourself some vintage pictures! And anything phallic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some added Frenchness, throw in some poodles!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!