Saturday, May 14, 2011

From the Candy Shop



Sorry for such a delay, but the Mistress couldn't open her candy shop because of the blogger crisis, but it's opened now for sampling! You like? A country boy at heart, William Price was born in Lincoln, Nebraska and grew up in a small town in Central Florida. He loves to hunt, fish, go out on the boat, or relax with friends when it gets cold around a bon fire. An athlete at heart, William has been playing tons of sports, since he could walk. Passionate on maintaining his great physique, he loves going to the gym and does training in mix martial arts! I don't know about you, but those clothes are fitting like a second skin. The whole package works for me. Well enjoy, the nice smooth hard candy. Now the Mistress is off on a whole weekend date with the Lad and to meet up with other friends to see artist Marc Chagall's exhibit in town. Tootles!





14 comments:

  1. Isn't he lover-ly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Now that is nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious of physique and face, he knows how to give the camera some flirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for jump starting my morning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy WOW!!! Could you imagine peeling those jeans down!

    I love the one of him lounging back on the wall in just jeans. NOM!!!

    oH what a beautiful day!!!! HEHE!

    Happy weekend Mistress!!! gurl, you done good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my it's getting hot up in here. And yes, they are tight pants girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is lovely, such a sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. erhmmm. that came from Lincoln, Nebraska. I better start eating more corn or a least practicing my corn hole game.

    too much? yeah, probz right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Todd welcome and thanks for stoping by! And you know practice does make one perfect!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O yeah.... what a way to start the weekend... I love me a big bad cornfed boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, he could back door me off a show anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/15/2011

    Mmmm... My sweet-tooth was beckoning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where oh where can a good queen find a burly man like such to get things done around these parts? So much yard work to do and this old grey mare isn't what it used to be!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!