Sunday, May 15, 2011

Your Mistress is Hung



It is going to be a long day for the Mistress. Yesterday the fun city atmosphere, the Lad and some of his cute friends,club hopping, and multiple beverages all conspired to make a evening of enchantment....in nice terms! Ohhhhh stopping typing so hard Mistress, to much noise! The problem was the Mistress mixed too many beverages for one might...or was it men she mixed up? Who knows. I do know I'm going back to bed and will see if I can make brunch later. A bloody Mary may be what is needed, but first it will take a miracle of the fashionistas to pull this ho back from looking like being hit by a big gay truck. And I'm still wondering why I am finding glitter in the bed and on my body. Last night was a case of this. More later about the wonderful dinner we had though at Butcher and Singer. At least I think we ate there?

17 comments:

  1. Shhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain girl, only today I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed! Went to bet at 10pm stone cold sober!!

    You should try it some day....
    it makes the morning like a whole new world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a few mornings like that this past week in NOLA, minus the glitter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.

    All signs you had a REAL good time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything you probably thought you did, you did it honey! Poor Mistress! Meanwhile I LOVE butcher and Singer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im shocked that the Mistress is hung! It was in the papers that she did indeed wake up in bed with many mens! I'm just sorry I missed the outing sounds like it was a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hair of the dog honey, hair of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had FUN!!!!! now take like 5 motrin and drink a big ass poweraide or water and enjoy your sunday! You drunken whore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men, hootch,dancing,great dinner sounds like a good weekend to me! Now you need a nice burger but it sounds like you might have had meat last night already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5/15/2011

    Remnants in the aftermath -I LOVE IT! LMAO ...it may come to you in fragments -butt I'm guessing you will piece this all together! "Hair of the dog..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a simply entertaining blog and good for some laughs! Sorry about the hang over honey! They suck. And maybe the glitter was from you re-enacting Puck from a Midsummer's Nights Dream?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Mistress. I have never had a hang over, much less drank too much. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mistress, small potatoes. When you come back to the west coast we can show you a ggod time! And you were in a gay bar girl. some queen broke wind. Thats where the glitter came from! Sounds like a good time though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, it WAS some party! Next time no wine with dinner though. And the room was a tad crowd with too many men!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do recall the Mistress having these moments quite often back in the day! Instead of the cat in the picture that could be the Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, it was a blown out night it seems! I'm sure the las will get you through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We all have these nights and the mornings that follow. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!