Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Grande Dame



From across the pond in London is where this week's Grande Dame hails and it's none other than Jodie Harsh! Jodie Harsh, the London icon in hot-pink lipstick, is without a doubt the most striking DJ and queen to hit the Capital this Millennium, and is undoubtedly the reining Queen supreme over international nightlife. Jodie Harsh’s unique look is a culmination of the world’s hottest designers, and London’s freshest new talent. Adorned with garments from Pugh to Prada, she is at fashion’s frontline and spotted at Fashion’s front rows across town. Jodie advocates emerging designers and was crowned the ultimate queen of style when she walked the runway in the Emma Bell show during London Fashion Week. Circus, Harsh’s Friday club night, has become legendary, with former guest DJ’s including Ladyhawke, Kissy Sellout, Roisin Murphy, Friendly Fires and Amy Winehouse Jodie is Party girl, DJ. club promoter, and fashion muse. She has begun remixing for a multitude of musical artists and has recently been working closely with acclaimed producer William Orbit. You can also see Jodie's smouldering video, Room Serivce:Use It, from yesterday's post. Jodie Harsh has become the Real Queen of England!





7 comments:

  1. When i saw that first picture I thought it was Gaga and I thought, 'How the hell did she end up in here.'
    Then I scrolled down.
    Jodie is far more diva-licious than Gaga.
    Drag queen.
    British.
    Win win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw her I thought that was her from yesterday's video. Jodie has a way cool look! Over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She is amazing, and loved her video too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You betta WORK Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no doubt in my mind that if I was a man, I would be a drag queen! I love her look and style, and I too thought she was Gaga at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batina6/22/2011

    Mistress, I was wondering if you would ever cover Jodie in your weekly post!!!!! I love her and she is just amazing and her dj-ing, well, she keeps the boys going! She's prettier then most of the women i know too! Yeah I knew one finally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodie is just fabulous, and when I was in London I heard her spin! Wow.Great photo set!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!