Saturday, July 23, 2011

From the CandyShop.....



Todd Sanfield is one hot commodity in the Candyshop. Those abs, those strong legs and what a ass! His work in Tetu, DNA and Out magazines have given him his main exposure, so to speak. Todd grew up near Oakland County in Michigan. Todd has been modelling since the age of 21, having been listed with New York modelling agency IMG and having been cast in many body, underwear and swimwear campaigns over the years. Todd has also been on the cover of DNA twice and has been featured in many scorching photo spreads. Most recently you can now get into Todd's briefs as he is now offering his own line of underwear for sale online exclusively in Australia at Wear It Out. I don't know about you, but I just want my Todd Sanfield to stand there and look ridiculously hot all day!







14 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmm candy!

    And such well-defined candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a sample taste, to go, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding? todds body is smoking hot. it looks like it was molded from clay. Would like to see him in full on premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a man who's versatile - not only designs his undies but can model them as well - would love to get my hands on that incredibly hot ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. his UNDERWEAR really gets me!!...with his name on it...that's pretty cool...and I am not going NEAR that body of his....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we're gay-straight married. a new frontier once marriage equality is universally accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I would call the perfect man! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is it that each time Todd Sanfield appears in DNA he just keeps getting hotter and hotter? And that ass just needs pounded!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy can sell me anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god. he's so hot I can hardly look at him without being blinded but the hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn!!! My eyes are burning!!! Damn hotttttttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get so hard when i see this guy it hurts..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7/24/2011

    Damn Sweet indeed!!! ...and a hot commodity in The Tasty Bakery too! That's one delectable set of Buns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the lake photo best!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!