Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Other Mistress News.....

Rumors are now circulating that the Mistress has gone missing in action! Some say she has been kidnapped and tied up ever so elegantly. Along with Anderson Cooper!



Others say she just took off, and the rim of her huge wide brim hat could be seen from the air aboard this yacht.



Another is she has been sold into bondage and is up to all kinds of naughty in this here castle.


But our guess is she is passed out drunk under some hunk somewhere at a swank lounge!

11 comments:

  1. Anderson looks like he is tied up and hangin to the left....oh my!

    hand me a fan, I'm burnin up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote in she is def. under some man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know where she is butt these house boys are out of control! If your only using the casa on occassion these days, I think I should be made the new Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope that hunk is Anderson Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this soooooo does not help the Mistress/anderson cooper clandestine rumor mill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no question she is tied up somewhere with Anderson and gaged with his......nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all the above rumors are false. I hear she joined cirque du soleil since she is still so flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8/25/2011

    Under a man or men, I hope the Mistress is having a divine time and if she is with the delectable Anderson Cooper I hope she doesn't return until Anderson cant walk from the lovin lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just assumed that it was all of the above...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/27/2011

    Oh, please! That hunk is now licking your toes. And when you find Anderson, please send him home to me. He still owes me a foot massage, that bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah that picture of Anderson even though doctored give me all kinds of naughty feelings in good places! Where are you anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!