Thursday, September 22, 2011

Checking in With Buster Bolfig Borghese

Well,well,well, it has been a while since we have seen Buster Bolfig Borghese, the little sweet pea of the Casa du Borghese and there is a reason for that. After the divorce of the ex Boy-Toy and myself, neither one of us could give the pup up, so like any child of a split, we share custody. He is partly in the city now at the Townhouse, and partly in the countryside at the estate!!! He recently went back to the city with the ex Boy-Toy, and I had a very fun visit with him!!! But truth be told, I do believe Buster Bolfig has more of my habits then the ex Boy-Toy's like my fondness of cock-a-tails, sleeping late and lounging about on weekends, and his aggressive behavior when it comes to mates!!!! Here were some Buster Bolfig moments of late.
Here is Buster's cute look of I wanna go for a walk.
Buster's appalled look after the Mistress belched.
Here was Buster over the Labor Day holiday visiting with Lady. I do believe these two are going to audition for the live action version of Lady and the Tramp.

Stopping to smell the flowers.
I believe this was a yawn!
Here is Buster Bolfig with a few things to say to all. The poor thing is always hyper after the vacuum cleaner is run.

29 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/22/2011

    This is just so damn freakin' cute -I could just howl myself! ...sounds like he was giving some great advice in that Video Clip! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That got Tar's attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I had no idea you had a ex or a pup! I haven't read far enough back yet. I'm getting there. He is a little cutie!!! That video is adorable! Love when he's is done! And the name!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! He has so much personality and the tail never stops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After meeting ya, your cute and your dog is cute. It's no wonder you have a entourge of boys! LOVE the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY CUTE!!!!!!He is a looker! That there pup is going to get you into trouble, opps, already has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mistress Borghese, why your hound is such a handsome little gentleman! Just look at that stance! And vocal to I hear! I love dogs, but , alas, I don't have any as I don't much care to get hairs on my Pucci, Armani, and St.John. And then their is William's allergy problems to the canine species. Thanks so for sharing your pup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Buster is quite adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to everyone for your kind comments!

    Froggy- I just picture Tar and Abby. I think he is really trying to send them a message!

    Agnes and Mike- thanks for stopping by and welcome to the Casa! Feel free to just drop in, but it can get crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god....the one of him lying in the grass is adorable!!


    It's Pia Z'adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH My Gosh, I want your dog he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buster is such a cute dog... i so wanna cuddle him! And he is such a ham.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Mistress, how cute is he and nice to see him again! My cats meanwhile both look disgusted and bolted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buster just screams boy magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dog Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buster is one of the cutest dogs ive ever seen! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute video! I swear it is like he is anwsering you! Sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buster is the formula for extreme cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwwww thats cute. Is Buster part dachshund? I swear I see some there?

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is so precious post, Buster is much loved around the Casa du Borghese!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can just tell that Buster is loved and has a good home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a happy and curious dog! And the tail is always going like a pedeulem.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I jusy wanna hug that cute pooch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. enjoyed the video~cute!
    Buster borghese sounds just like me...whenever i miss a BIG SALE at Barneys!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks again everybody!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed Buster's antics.

    Lucy- good eye. He does indeed have dachshund in him the vets think. And his papers from hi foster home listed part beagle/dachshund mix

    Lenore- Thank you honey, and I know what you mean about missing a Barney's sale. Heck, any sale for that matter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO ADORABLE!!!!!! And we think he knows it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!