Friday, October 14, 2011

Koldby's Animal Portraits

Well here we are at the end of another week! Time is just flying by. This weekend is the only weekend I don't really have plans for this month and part of next, so I plan on pampering and lounging myself. My "number one fan" and the Lad may come over to relax and chill out, but other than that I'm totally relaxing. Maybe a trip to the market. How about these cool animal portraits? Animal Portraits’ is an ongoing project by Morten Koldby, who plans to create a coffee-table book of some sort once he has enough portraits. What started out as a weekend project has blossomed into a wonderful series. Animals are captured giving human-like facial expressions; some look nervous, others look arrogant, all expressions are priceless.Be sure to check out MORTEN KOLDBY PHOTOGRAPHY for more examples of his fantastic work, and have a great weekend!








11 comments:

  1. How does he get them to sit so nicely in his studio, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    I dated all of them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/14/2011

    Those are cool! I love the tiger one the best. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love the wolf and that sly grin it seems to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The elephant is by far my favorite. I've always been intrigued by them. The animals are beautifully captured I might say! :) The white background really makes them POP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the images are quite stunning on a clean white background. Very impressive! And have a great weekend Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beau­ti­ful! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Oh, I love animals...
    often more than people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! What a talent!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!