Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh, The Naughty Things I Say


So, last night, something happened on the way to irritable. I was intercepted and found myself in Happy. The Lad and I were sitting at a new wine bar, Char, and we were stuffed at the bar area, wishing and hoping for one of the premium tables in the open door ways. Some man next to me leaned over and breathed hot air into my ear and whispered "You have one hot boyfriend". I made no comment at first, and looked the other way. I hate that shit. Don't tell me how hot my man is. First off he isn't my man, and secondly if he was, I'd certainly not be with him for 7 months because of what he drives!!!. So anyway, I get a smite annoyed when someone tells me that, it sorta implies that I won some sort of lottery to be with him. Anyway, just as I was chugging my gin and tonic, a table up front opened up, as we ran over to get it the song changed. I melted. It was Ella Fitzgerld singing Lady is a Tramp. It was perfect. As we got up, I leaned over and finally replied " I already know he's hot, that's why were having dirty sex....and lots of it!!! I looked at the Lad and smiled. I knew it was going to be a good night.

18 comments:

  1. You really are very naughty, you know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people need to be put into their place and no one - NO ONE - does it with such panache as you, Mistress! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my friend are very bad! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL! I needed a funny story today, you never seem to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! That is the perfect comeback! I would have loved to seen the guys face! Must have been that gin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should have given him a visual to take home!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mistress you are so naughty, but I love it! Straight forward and up front! I should do this sometime, only I'm afraid William would probably faint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is the perfect story, you saucy little minx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you were only being honest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats is funny! Maybe he wanted to join ya for a good evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I think I would have like to seen his face too. Now I f I was ther guy, you would have had me really worked up! Thats great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MISTRESS!!! You are so sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10/13/2011

    I love it when you tell it like it is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10/15/2011

    perfection! good for you mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. being bad can be a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10/18/2011

    Oh God, you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!