Thursday, October 6, 2011

Going Loony Tunes in Baltimer!!!!!!!



Well greetings to all my little loves!!! It seems like forever since I posted. The Mistress I fear may be going loony tunes and I don't even know if I'm coming or going!!! I was in Chevy Chase on business the better part of the week last week, from there on a date with the Prince Charming to the Met in the Big Apple for a South African Wine Tasting on Friday. Saturday it was off to Harrisburg with the family for a night at the Whitaker Center to see the Julliard String Quartet, and then back home to prep for another huge store visit!!!!! The fun NEVER stops around here. So as you can see since I last posted, I've done quite a bit. One good thing did come out of it though, I did get to spend one day off while away working, and took advantage of my close distance and drove to Baltimore. It had been a while since my last appearance and was in need of a visit to the drag store Madame Wu's, as I needed some provisions for a two upcoming events! Here are some of the sights on my fun filled day! Madame Wu's is a drag queens wet dream! And she always throws in some free stuff!!! Luckily I got everything for my Halloween ensemble for a upcoming party.






After spending forever at Madame Wu's, it was off to lunch at the oldest market on the eastern seaboard, The Lexington Square Market. If the Mistress would tell ya, if you had to visit just one place in Baltimore it would be the market, if for no other reason for a Nancy Faidley Devine crab cake. Oh. My. Goodness!!!! I use to make the trek for a one and a half just for lunch there and drive back, you know, when I had more time and gas was cheap!







The old power planet building in the Inner Harbor. Love the harbor area and the building, but avoid it since it's where all the squalling brats are found. I can't tell ya what all the yelling and new born yodeling does to my ears!



It had been years since I took a jaunt threw Baltimore's trendy and hipster Fell's Point. This area of the city is filled with trendy boutiques, pubs, restaurants and novelty shops. I even found a watering hole for a few nourishing beverages!!






The swanky Hotel Monanco Blatimore! I woundn't know anything about being in here!



Now mind ya, the Mistress is exhausted and the rest of the month is going to be just as nuts. Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan is visiting this weekend, then I'll be off to visit my good friend and sister Mame, aka David Dust for my birthday where we plan to spend it with Lady Bunny for some cock-a-tails, and then a huge Halloween gala party. I swear, in November, my social director, Anitia Moorecock has orders to make absolutely no plans, and that includes plans with the men also!!!!!!! Tootles!

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/06/2011

    Glad to see you're having fun. In case you don't post again for awhile Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good nourishing beverage.

    say hello to Ms. Bunny for me, I love her West Virginia girls song. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Mistress! I have always heard great things about Baltimer as you call it!!!! Love the drag store!!! And the market looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we have time I would love to go there!!! I hear they have a good gay night life! See ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pun intended, but you do get around!!!!! And welcome back Mistress! Love me some Baltimore....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrrrrrl you sure do make a mouth water for Baltimore! Where can one go for the best seafood around? Faildey's!!!!!! LOVE Baltimore!!! love the post and love me so hair too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mistress, what a simply nice way to spend a time away from work. I love the city, but can not get William to go there, as he can not par take of seafood. Maybe I should diva it up with you for the Hallow's eve night. Welcome back darling, you were gone a spell to long.

    Agnes Goldberg-DeWoofs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your October sounds CRAZY! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Baltimore.
    I'd love to go to Wu's. What a trip that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed you Maddie! *kisses* & ((huggs)). Early Happy Birthday just in case I miss it. Love ya ♥ CJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10/07/2011

    Fantastic post! ...and damn if you didn't make me hungry again!!! You certainly have been packing it all in! In spite of "strict orders" -something tells me your Social Director will be sliding in a few! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was wondering when you would be getting back! You poor thing, you must be getting worked to death! LOL! Welcome back and the crab cake looks so good! Add Baltimore to the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome!!!!! I have never been to Baltimore but it looks lovely! Thats the one thing I love about the eastern cities, they all have some much to see and do! Lovely tour as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear do you ever stop going Mistress! I so want to live with you for a year and just follow you around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhhhhh, good ole Baltimore! Good times back in the day! Thanks for the memories of when we all use to make the trek! Such a great small city.And NOW I know your secret shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was there once, and couldn't believe how good the nightlife was! Very friendly boys and the food was increidible! Thanks for sharing your times!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have some very fond memories of some grunge boys in Fell's point....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!