Friday, November 4, 2011

Returning Monday......

It has been a very busy and hectic week with 50+ hours in. The Mistress isn't used to all the work! With store holiday trim and windows being prepped for installation, store events and meetings, another Rachel Zoe fashion show a possibility ,and a charity drag show, plus two more trips to the city, it has been insane! I even stayed in Jersey two nights at the Lads house because I was just too tired to drive home. What made me think I'd get rest there? So needless to say, I'm going to relax this weekend with a few things planned, so I 'll be away for the weekend, so don't do anything the Mistress wouldn't! And have a cock-atail. After all, as Kasha Davis says,"There's ALWAYS time for a cock-a-tail!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/04/2011

    To cock atails and international cheeses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend Mistress, that is if you're actually capable of slowing down. I swear I get tuckered out just reading about your days! Good thing I have the Corner to revive me ;)

    Huggs & Restful wishes
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and relax!! xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/04/2011

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm going to try and be good this weekend and stay away from trouble. I told trouble I could not play this weekend so i hope he listening and doesn't come over..hehe anyways get some rest and enjoy some gin for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sinners? Who are you calling a sinner? Just because I suc......never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, that doesn't leave a whole lot there!!!!!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, you must be tired after the kind of week!!!!! It sort of sound s fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was great seeing you and having you for a vist. And you are you calling a sinner?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now hon, if you go to the Lad's house, you damn well know their will be no rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great weekend Mistress and we'll try not to sin to much.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11/08/2011

    And it takes a Savvy Sinner... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!