Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Grammy After- Thoughts

I know you will all sleep better knowing what the Mistress thought of some of the Grammy going ons. I was very happy for the Whitney tribute, and thought they did a wonderful job. And you know I shed a double tear for Amy Winehouse in the memory section. And then did a shot of gin gimlet.


Adele. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Talent and retro style.


Jennifer Hudson. I will catch flack I'm sure. I love Jennifer alot, but I don't think she was the right choice for this song. Her pitch was way to low for the song and she got carried away with her "enhancements" a little, if you will. She did good though, and looked hot. But during my pre-Grammy post, some readers thought Dolly Parton should have had the honor. I think they are right, after all she wrote the song, and does have a sweet voice. I would have been in tears meanwhile.



I thought LL Cool J was a smashing host and did a wonderful job.



Adam Levine and Maroon 5 looked and sounded wonderful with the Beach Boys. Swoooooooooooooon......


Ohhhhhh girls, I was lovin me some Bruno Mars and his retro style, and number! Someone remind me to have him entertain at the Casa, mama is in the mood.....


Nikki Minja. What the *@#* was that? yeah right, Little Red Riding Hood.

And I refuse to picture Rihanna. Did she show up for a rehersal of AMC'S The Living Dead? Rihanna, Sharon Needles called. She wants her look back! Tootles, and good night!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/13/2012

    That is some picture of Adele you got there! It's almost unreal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolly Parton's original version leaves me in tears every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as long as you don't become two Islands in the Stream!

      Delete
  3. Why do Jennifer Hudson's tits look so weird in that photo? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny a gay man didn't even notice her tits?

      Delete
  4. Girl, please! Miss Sharon Needles looks TEN times better than that has-been! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adele fricking killed it last night!!!! I thought Jhud did pretty good too, but I do agree about the pitch, something bothered me. Dolly Parton would habe been a huge surprise thought!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one night with Adam Levine is all I ask.....And Nikki so needs to hang it up. And was it me, or was the Katy Perry number a gaga number from a while back in a glass case?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!