Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Queen Ginger Grants X-rated Dressing Pictures!!!!!!

Over the weekend whilst relaxing and reading blogs, my good blog friend and pass reigning Queen of the Krewe of Olympus, in Houston, the Queen Olympus XLI, the stunning Queen Ginger Grant, whose is sure to go down in history for all her philanthropy work and stunning wardrobe, featured her final night as Queen, and finally revealed her labor of love, her Pièce de résistance, her gown, my lovelies! And I'll have you know she made and designed the whole thing herself!!!! Now I came across these photos on my other blog buddy's place, Lenorenevermore, in a fun post. Does Miss Ginger know she was being photographed by paparazzi while in her changing boudoir? I can only wonder if she had chamber maids helping her, or some hot male assistants? Could she be a chamber maid delight? So are these the steps Miss G went through? And get a gander at her bloomers!!!! Sure looks like Miss Ginger to me.







I just don't know if these are real or fakes, but judge for yourself, sure looks like Miss Ginger, and be sure to stop by these wonderful blogs and say hi to the gals!

18 comments:

  1. There's on;y one reason I queen needs a dress that big, to hide her boys of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fun post and funny pictures! But if the Queen Ginger gets lucky, that's alot to get out of fast! Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHOTOSHOPPED!!! I know for a fact those photos are not moi! 1st of all, my staff is fully uniformed! And secondly, being a lady of modern technology, Queen Ginger would NEVER allow her dress to be lowered by 2 giant chopsticks! She used a helicopter, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say your gown was that big because your storing some damn good pork buns under the thing!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Scarlett O Hara aint got nothing over on the Queen Ginger Grant.....as I bow.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, Ginger Grant! I just read her post and the one where she showed building the skirt and I must say some real talent and brain though! Why she isn't ceo of Home Depot's creative department is beyond me. Love the old picture. how intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgrous gown! But about those missing houseboys Mistress? I think we found them, there under that gown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear me! I can't imagine how one would get around in that skirt! Unless of cousre your new a show,lol! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well she have to have the boys under the dress Mistress, otherwise they wouldn't be able to get near her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do believe your right! She had several boys under there, hence her smile.

      Delete
  9. One wonders how long it takes one to get out of that! It is very stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honey, she's a queen! You damn well know she slept in it that night!

      Delete
  10. That is quite the gown for a queen! Hell, in a third world country that would be a small house! cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No liquids after noon that day! Not to be indelicate, but it wouldn't fit through the bathroom door, much less the stall!

    Thank goodness there was room for a boy with a bucket under that thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the crowds were wondering what that running water and the plunking sound was. Oh dear. The thing we do for beauty.

      Delete
  12. Magnifique Miss Ginger!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!