Friday, March 9, 2012

While the Mistress is Away...Again....

......please make yourself at home with my houseboys, elegant surroundings, and the other guest.Fix yourself a nice strong libation, and remember, at the Casa du Borghese.....




I'll return early next week. I'm off for a four day weekend with a gentleman suitor, a birthday party to tend too, and a lovely concert by Pianist Awadagin Pratt and cellist Zuill Bailey, who will join forces in a performance of masterpieces for cello and piano by Brahms and Schumann. Not to mention lots of naughty! Tootles till then!

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/09/2012

    Everyone's going to think were running away together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/09/2012

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, quite the jet setter lately aren't you Doll?

    Have fun being naughty Mistress B. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! That should leave your options WIDE open!

    Huggs
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lick Her up front... Poke Her in the rear?
    Why... Mistress... you're playing my song...

    Have a lovely break away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your talents never cease to amaze me my dear!

      Delete
  5. I hope you've left the bar open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor thing! you sure are leaving those houseboys alone alot! Have a great time on the date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun, travel safe and keep both feet on the ground dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'LL take the poke in the rear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give a holler if you need anything.....

      Delete
  9. Have a great time, and concert sounds great....I love to live vicariously through you at the casa, so come get me when you return, I'll be in the poker game in the rear of the parlor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun you harlet! And can we have both?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mistress, you need to get back soon! I don't know what to do with these drunk people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do what we do with them every weekend......

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!